SET YOUR SIGHTS ON NEW HORIZONS
The TC 65 will be the first time many young riders experience a full race bike featuring a manual clutch and gearbox. This transition is made easy with a hydraulic clutch and precise 6-speed gearbox . The TC 65 features the same level of quality found on the larger motocross range with premium components fitted as standard.
- Design-1-cylinder, 2-stroke engine
- Displacement-64.9 cm³
- Bore-45 mm
- Stroke-40.8 mm
- Clutch-Wet, CSS multi-disc clutch, Formula hydraulics
- EMS-AET digital
- Frame design-Chrome-molybdenum steel central-tube frame
- Front suspension-WP-USD, AER 35, Ø 35 mm
- Rear suspension-WP shock absorber
- Suspension travel (front)-215 mm
- Suspension travel (rear)-270 mm
- Front brake-Disc brake
- Rear brake-Disc brake
- Front brake disc diameter-198 mm
- Rear brake disc diameter-160 mm
- Chain-1/2 x 1/4"
- Steering head angle-64.5 °
- Ground clearance-280 mm
- Seat height-750 mm
- Tank capacity (approx.)-3.5 l
- Weight without fuel-53 kg
BIKES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO BE PURCHASED ONLINE - PLEASE CONTACT YOUR NEAREST BRANCH TO PLACE AN ORDER OR DISCUSS DETAILS.