The TC 250 comfortably holds the top step in the 250 cc 2-stroke motocross class. Featuring the latest in 2-stroke motocross technology and delivering the highest level of performance and quality. Paired with modern bodywork, advanced ergonomics and premium parts standard, the TC 250 promises superior comfort and control in all riding conditions.
- Design-1-cylinder, 2-stroke engine
- Displacement-249 cm³
- Bore-66.4 mm
- Stroke-72 mm
- Clutch-Wet, DDS multi-disc clutch, Magura hydraulics
- Frame design-Central double-cradle-type 25CrMo4 steel
- Front suspension-WP-USD, AER 48, Ø 48 mm
- Rear suspension-WP shock absorber with linkage
- Suspension travel (front)-310 mm
- Suspension travel (rear)-300 mm
- Front brake-Disc brake
- Rear brake-Disc brake
- Front brake disc diameter-260 mm
- Rear brake disc diameter-220 mm
- Chain-5/8 x 1/4"
- Steering head angle-63.9 °
- Ground clearance-375 mm
- Seat height-950 mm
- Tank capacity (approx.)-8 l
- Weight without fuel-96 kg
To find out how you can make one of these incredible bikes your very own, just contact any of our stores today!
BIKES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO BE PURCHASED ONLINE - PLEASE CONTACT YOUR NEAREST BRANCH TO PLACE AN ORDER OR DISCUSS DETAILS.